Monday 11 June 2012

The Cardigans concert

After years of having been a big fan of the Cardigans did I finally have the chance to see them in concert at Tivoli here in Copenhagen. And the best part of it was that I am the proud owner of a season pass, which means that I practically paid a few DKK for this concert.

Last Friday, two of my lovely friends and I met up three hours before the concert only to ensure that we would get a spot really close to the stage.

When they started to play, it was just beautiful (except for the drunk guy with his umbrella in front of us). I have seen a lot of concerts but this band is an amazing live band and Nina Persson is stunning. She has a truly good voice and fascinates her fans by her graceful appearance on stage.

I can definitely and undoubtably recommend to go and see them live if you ever have the chance.

And now ... the world's best photos taken with my iPhone ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment