Sunday 21 October 2012

gallery opening - Marius Budu

Last week, my friend Catalin invited me to a gallery opening event where he was taking pictures.
So I went to Galleri Krebsen situated in Studiestræde with one of my friends and we really liked the photographies by Marius Budu.
It was a lovely opening with a stunning performance by the handstand contortionist Julia Schmidt which was accompanied by Moa Karlsson on the cello (music written by William Smith who was there as well).
I was truely fascinated by Julia Schmidt. It is amazing how she can bend her body in every direction and express so much through that. Before I saw her, I had never really heard of contortionism but it is interesting art.

Catalin gave me some of the pictures he took, so I can use them for this post ... thank you very much, Catalin :-)




 

on the left: William Smith, on the right: Marius Budu

No comments:

Post a Comment