Friday 26 December 2014

my sister's new flat - impressions

 Two months ago, my sister finally moved out of her crappy old place and found this lovely, spacious flat. She is a decoration freak, just a bit like me, and therefore I wanted to show you just a few small impressions.
As you certainly can see, she fancies something between shabby chic and modern country style. The colours should be kept simple - white, creme, beige, different brown tones, pale green and blue shades. My sister doesn't really like much bling bling and shrill colours.


 In my opinion, she did a great job. Everything goes together so well and you simply just feel so welcome and home when you come around to see her.
I hope you'll find some inspiration here for your next decoration project.



Yours, Kat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment